moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Will you be my Valentine? Constants aren't so constant anymore

In honor of Loventine's Day, here would be my anti-Valentine's Day mix. I had to. ;)

Mixes are just too much fun...

1. Get Up Kids - Valentine
*Key Lyric - "Those you words you forget, two Anniversary songs" - for those who were hip and with it in 00, that Anniversary is in relation to the band (and my frog, may he rest in peace)
2. Dramarama - Anything, Anything
*key lyric - I give you diamonds, give you pills, give you anything you want, hundred dollar bills (true romance)
3. Dashboard Confessional - Again I go unnoticed
*key lyric - please tell me your just feeling tired, cuz if its more than that I fear that I might break
4. Jimmy Eat World - Clarity
key lyric - wait for something better, but baby that doesn't mean us
5. Better than Ezra - Porcelain
*key lyric - hey you got a lot of nerve, to dredge up all my fear, well i wish i could shake some sense into you and walk out the door, but your skin is like porcelain.
6. Kate Nash - Foundations
key lyric - My fingernails are holding on to the cracks in our foundation
7. Nada Surf - Inside of Love
key lyric - only when we get to see the aerial view, will the patterns show, we will know what to do
8. Something Corporate - You're Gone
key lyric - I wish i could, i know i should, but you know, i know, i won't
9. Jack's Mannequin - Bruised
key lyric - had to give it away, had to give you away
10. Death Cab for Cutie - Tiny Vessels
key lyric - this is the moment, that you know, that you told you that you loved her but you don't. touch her skin, and then you think, she is beautiful but you don't mean a thing to me. yeah, she is beautiful but you don't mean a thing to me.

No comments: