moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Sunday, February 3, 2008

And By "We" I mean "Me" - A Story Sort of Told In Reverse

I am now officially home. Home from one of the most fun trips I have had with friends, all time, ever. Home from a fantastic Super Bowl party.

The ending to this story is that we made it home. And by we I mean me. (Oh! I made it work! Yes!!!) No, we all made it home. Despite a snowstorm that would rival those on planet Hoth and a sandstorm that even the sand people of Tatooine would have been startled by, we prevailed! I was so thankful for boys who know how to put chains on cars.

Moments that I don't want to forget:
  • Mikkele thinking that "pain" was "pam" on my pictonary-ish game
  • Kevin flipping over Rechelle (literally, there is a picture to prove it)
  • Guitar Hero! Long live "My Name is Jonas!"
  • Sunday Morning controlled chaos - chains being lost, cars getting stuck, unstuck, getting chains, and getting down that mountain! It was an adventure...
  • "God" talking to Alice, Mikkele, and I. Apparently the way to God's heart is through Nachos (with cheese, btw), cookies, and carrots for his reindeer. And by "God" I mean Cody. If you don't obey God is going to make all Tuesday's Monday's from now on. Oh the horror!
  • My idea for a band name "And if by We I mean Me" and no one got it :)
  • Hearing not only Jars of Clay, but also DC Talk, on the way up the mtn. It was glorious to have these shared experiences.
  • Listening to FIF - "Oh Canada" - I si vous plait
  • The Egg-Josh-Muffin (they were delicious)

2 comments:

Mikkele Suzanne said...

when i think "my name is jonas" i think cody. when i think "miss murder" i think of you

Kevin Bringard said...

Photographic evidence that physics is an archaic philosophy with no place in this modern world