moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Iconic Media Moments in My Childhood #3

Pocket Rocker!

Yes, I know. The jokes have been made. We have all laughed, but the song that was BURNED into my head as a youth has been uncovered in God's gift to everyone - YouTube. I <3 YouTube. If anyone of you want to see the Pocket Rocker in all its glory, maybe I will open up my "Box of Technology" for you.....

Again, hadn't seen this clip in probably 18 years...it was glorious to find it....

2 comments:

Kevin Bringard said...

Pocket... Rocker... Box... Technology... so... many... jokes... must... resist...

Whew, ok, I'm ok now. Move along, nothing to see here. These are not the droids you're looking for.

Anonymous said...

ummm tiffany, you just made my year. my life. my eternity.

ever since i was little, i have loved and cherished the pocket rocker commericial. until today i didn't know what they were called, and onyl referred to the commercial as "that early 90s commericial with the awesomely hip looking kids standing on a corner listening to tiny tape players while a cover of the CCR song down on the corner plays."

umm, in high school, i mentioned how much i remember and love this commericial to a friend,and since then, he's been the ONLY person i know that remembers this exact commercial.

by knowing it, and POSTING THE VIDEO, you have become my new favorite person in the universe (except tom if he reads this, but otherwise, yeah, it's you).