moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Monday, February 11, 2008

Snobby Art Parties Produce Iconic Photographs

Despite my running, clogged up nose, (gross, I know!) I made it to Mikkele's Birthday Party.

Here are some of my fave pics from the evening:

Wine Glass #???



Josh and Tiffany pretentiously drink wine.



Mikkele is awe by German Chocolate Cake



As Buster would say "They're gonna have a baby!"



Life really isn't complete until you see how big this is and know the story behind it.


Happy Birthday Mikkele!!!

3 comments:

Alice said...

that is awesome! i heard about the pig from josh today. :P great blog post title and photos. :P that one with josh is awesome! :D

Kevin Bringard said...

Holy crap, *those* yahoo's are reproducing?! I hear that guy is crazy and almost killed himself sledding. That little squid is gunna end up on Springer for sure!

Mikkele Suzanne said...

hooray for my birthday!