moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Miley Mania

I am just going to be honest right now - I happen to enjoy a lot of media targeted to tweens. High School Musical, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and most of all Hannah Montana, to name a few. It is the inner pop princess in me I suppose.

I love Ashley Tisdale (pre-nose job) and Miley Cyrus - and their music careers.

If I could download, I would get "See you again" in a flash of an itunes purchase. It is in the queue for the day after Easter.

Just look at the beauty of these lyrics:

"The last time I freaked out I just kept looking down
I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinking 'bout
Felt like I couldn't breathe
You asked what's wrong with me
My best friend Leslie said "oh she's just being Miley"
The next time we hang out
I will redeem myself
My heart can't rest 'till then
Oh woah woah, I, I can't wait to see you again"

I wish I had a little sister or that my cousins were closer because I would SO try to score some Miley tickets.

No comments: