moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Iconic Media Moments in My Childhood #2

My last post prompted me to find various childhood memories as a series.

To start - The Goofy Movie was very influental in my want to separate my music tastes from my parents (oh wait - that was the theme of the movie...)

I own this soundtrack, on CD mind you, it was one of my first 10 CD's...I think I can remember my first 10, maybe that should be another post...

ENJOY! Some dude on the internets put both of the best clips together...

1 comment:

Mikkele Suzanne said...

oh my gosh. ME TOO! i used to LOVE this movie! and i also own the CD. but see... i was in like 4th grade when it came out. that puts you around highschool, doesnt it?