moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thanksgiving in January

  • Panera - I LOVE the vegetarian soup - I had it tonight.
  • Mint and Chip Ice Cream
  • American Idol
  • Ryan Seacrest - especially when he says things like the rain this weekend was "unbearable" - I almost crashed because I was laughing so hard on my way to work this morning
  • the potential New Kids reunion - what could make a day better than that news? :)
  • Lost tomorrow night! More creepy Ben! More Sawyer and Kate - and Jack - triangles! More mystery. What was the name of Ben's boss - hmm...Jacob? More Jacob! And black freaky smoke
  • My mom and her awesome stories about Sierra (our dog)
  • Tim Hughes song - "Everything" - this song is really keeping me grounded this week
  • Super Glue
  • Sharpee Markers
  • A fresh new journal
  • The internet
  • Italian food
  • Psalms 150:6 - Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

btw - super glue does fix pretty much everything.

1 comment:

Kevin Bringard said...

Super glue does fix pretty much everything, but duct tape fixes just plain everything.

Just sayin'