moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh Baby!

Here is the most amazing thing ever for expecting parents that like music (thanks for the tip!):

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist?id=216123617

My favorites are the Radiohead and Bjork re-imaginations as lullabies. This is the perfect way for kids to become familiarized with good music, to get their brain thinking/enjoying all things amazing. :)

2 comments:

Kevin Bringard said...

I have the Smashing Pumpkins, Led Zeppelin, Radiohead and Beatles collections of these. Good stuff. I may be a bit biased, but I think the SP ones are the best... mostly because a lot of their songs are really melodic like lullabies anyway

Mikkele Suzanne said...

haha, i was going to say the same ones as kevin... but thats because he gave them to me awhile back. :)