moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Friday, January 4, 2008

i want you to want me - cheap trick

I love relaxing. Most of the time, being the extremist extrovert that I am, I get my energy from being around people. Today, I am a bit run down and I am still getting my energy from people - just through the art they create. (ie, music, movies, and books)

Reading:

Mind:
Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
Soul:
Soul Cravings - Erwin McManus
If I'm Waiting on God, then what am I doing in a Christian Chatroom? - Kerri Pomarolli
Body:
Lucky Magazine - Feb 08
Us Weekly
Glamour - Feb 08

Listening:

Placebo - Meds (Placebo is of of my top bands)
Cheap Trick - I want you to want me
The Velvet Underground - various tracks, pillaged from itunes
Queen - (my fall back to feel amazingly happy)
Castledoor - Follow the Dove EP

Watching:

When Harry Met Sally - I pretty much have the HUGEST crush on Billy Crystal in this movie. Sort of Seth Cohen meets every neurotic Jewish character in movies ever.
Sideways - I do not recommend. This movie BLOWS.
Studio 60 on Sunset Strip - BLISS
Romeo and Juliet - the Baz Lurman version. Oh Leo...

I am slightly sick and the amazing combo of these things make me happy.

My fireplace is on, candles lit across my room, enjoying the amazing comfort of my place that I am so lucky to have, sharing it with all of my favorite bands, who haunt the air - filling in the spaces between.

No comments: