moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's Still Rock and Roll To Me

Billy Joel's - "It's still rock and roll to me" is my song of the day.

"Everybody's talking bout the new sound, honey, but it's still rock and roll to me"

Rock. And Roll.

Your mission, if you choose to accept, listen to one song today that makes you jump up and down in the middle of your room, singing into a hair brush, and smashing imaginary guitars into imaginary speakers, with the imaginary crowd totally rocking.

I expect comments on the song you choose.

Here are mine for the day:

"I slept with someone in fall out boy and all i got was this stupid song written about me" - Fall Out Boy

"I want you to want me" - Cheap Trick (Oh, Heath Ledger, it is SO sad, I have been unable to watch the 10 things I hate about you, even though I really want to)

"Don't stop me now" - Queen (Enough said, if this one doesn't get your heart beating, you must be heartless)

xoxo - long live good music!

2 comments:

Jordyn said...

i posted today before i read this post.
go read mine. so weird. we're totally on the same page today.

Josh said...

Single out *one* song? That's tough... Quite honestly, I'm not sure I'm up to the task.

"Speed Ball" by Strung Out

"TotalImmortal" by A.F.I.

"Noble Stabbings" by Dillinger Four

"Nick Motown" by Snuff


I'm sure I could go on and on, but there ya go.