moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Map of the Problematique

I am sort of into the game of Pool right now.

Tonight I played a very fun game of Pool. I love random nights. I went to Alta and saw some open mic stuff, then off to this shady place on 19th to play some pool.

Sunday I saw:
  • Spoon
  • Feist
  • Silversun Pickups
  • Modest Mouse
  • The Shins
  • The Killers
  • Jimmy Eat World
  • Muse
Yeah...how about that line up? Merry freaking Christmas to myself! :) Huge thanks to Lauren for hooking me up with those tix. That made my YEAR.

And what a year it has been! 26 has been shaping up quite well thus far.

email me if you are interested in playing pool sometime, you pool shark you. :)

xoxo

Song of the Day: Map of the Problematique - Muse. Download this NOW. Even though it is about loneliness it will keep you company.

2 comments:

nate hughes said...

dang, that sounds like the raddest concert ever...

we don't get jack for good concerts out here...i always have to travel...i'm shooting for iron&wine in vienna next month and then band of horses in dublin in feb...we'll see...

and.you.glow said...

but A) you are doing something AMAZING. 2) Are you kidding me Iron and Wine in Vienna? I want to go to Vienna SO bad. Sound of music anyone? :) And Dublin for band of horses? That would be incredible. I am jealous of the places that are so easily accessible to you right now.. :) but yes, it was an AWESOME concert.