moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Friday, December 7, 2007

don't let it go away, this feeling has got to stay

I LOVE Gwen Stefani.

List of reasons why:
  • She is from orange county. I live in orange county.
  • She is Italian. I am Italian.
  • She is just a girl. I am just a girl.
  • She ain't no hollaback girl. I ain't no hollaback girl.
  • She wants a simple kind of life. I want a simple kind of life.
  • She called her second album "tragic kingdom" because she used to spend all her time at Disneyland. I currently spend lots of time at Disneyland.
  • She likes L.A.M.B. I like giraffes.
  • She married Gavin Rossdale. I used to like Bush.
I could probably go on. She just freaking rules. And through many phases of life, a No Doubt CD has been there.

I recently went to a record store. (I know!?!?!?!) Remember used cd's?

I bought "Return to Saturn" for $1.99 (take that!) I just love it.

1 comment: