moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Get You In

As we near the end of 2007 (What a great, odd, amazing, interesting year) I wanted to write my "things I want to accomplish in 2008" list. I did this in 2007 and it was wickedly destroyed by pneumonia. However, I ended up accomplishing a lot more than I expected. But that is another post altogether.

Socially:
*Go to Griffith Park Observatory
*Go to as many concerts as possible (try to see Nada Surf in San Fran Feb 2nd - anyone interested?)
*Travel to a new country in 2008 - possibly Italy.
*Travel to one new state in 2008 - would like to try Massachusetts/Maine/Louisiana/North Carolina or some combo of those
*Be open to new experiences. Say yes to trying new things, hanging out with new people.

Personally:
*Continued growth in my current position at work
*Check email less on the weekends
*Try to realize that I am not defined by what I do or accomplish (this is nearly impossible for this "list-maker")

Spiritually:
*Listen more
*Pray even more
*Love
*Let go
*Worry less about me, more about you and others around me
*To not have my hang ups about "Christian" things
*Be thankful in all circumstances, be joyful always, pray continually

2 comments:

nate hughes said...

I like this idea...maybe your new country could be Czech! :)

and.you.glow said...

Ha! Maybe...need help there for a week or two? That could be really fun...