moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Why do these things always happen to me?

Another amazing adventure - here is the back story - I am exhausted and ready for bed. I am in Mt View for work and staying at a hotel. I was ready for bed at 10:30 hoping to get a nice long amount of sleep before my alarm goes off at 6:50am.

I went to the bathroom, and afterward I shut the door. I realized I wanted something else out of the bathroom and it is LOCKED. I hadn't shut the door at all before, so I guess it auto locks behind you. This was at 10:30. I called downstairs, they came up at 10:45 with some keys. They don't work.

So now I am waiting to see what will happen. I wish I could be angry, but I am mostly just delirous and laughing to myself like a mad woman. I am praying that they can figure it out by midnight....the bright side - at least I figured it out tonight and A) not in the middle of the night when I needed to actually use the bathroom or B) in the morning when I have a small amount of time to get ready....

No comments: