moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Sunday, June 22, 2008

why do these things always happen to me? Part three

Make that 50 minutes, three guys, and an ENTIRE ring of keys. To which none work.

The guy that just left said, "So how long do you plan to be up?" and I said "Until it gets fixed".

I think that made him upset, but REALLY?!?!, are you kidding me? All my stuff is in the bathroom for tomorrow, I am screwed unless this is taken care of by 7am tomorrow morning. What kind of hotel has auto locking bathroom doors? And no keys to open them with??? All my dreams of going to bed at 10:30...crushed...GRRRRR...I feel like there is some evil cosmic plan in which I am not allowed to get normal amounts of sleep or rest...

The comedy in this situation is leaving me very quickly...

No comments: