moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Vacation Day 13 of 16



This is the only picture I have of BH and I together in Budapest.

I had a fun time...It was very mellow and a mix of a ton of walking and lots of good relaxing.

Here are some of my fave pictures. The final unveiling of the Picasa Web Album will come once I exchange pics with bh.

Picture with Lyrics that I like:


Picture 1:


Camera Obscura - Let's Get Out of This Country - lyric " Let’s get out of this country
I’ll admit I am bored with me"


Picture 2:


Rilo Kiley - Spectacular Views - lyric " and we want spectacular views
if we're to stay for the weekend"


Picture 3:


Jack's Mannequin - Bruised - lyric "We stood like statues at the gate/Vacation's come and gone too late/There's so much sun where I'm from"

1 comment:

Jordyn said...

that top pic. oh, such a classic rafiki pose.

nice lyrics.