moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cover Me

Covers are really cool. I mostly am a gigantic fan of a great cover, or smash up.

However, certain things are untouchable - unless you are making a drastic change in the presentation/arragement/etc.

Don't just play your f-ing favorite songs. No body cares. Seriously.

A list of great covers:

Something Corporate - Everything, everything (dramarama)
Nada Surf - All you need is love (beatles)
Fall out boy/Gym Class Heros - Clothes off - a genius play on "we don't have to take our clothes off" by Jermaine Stewart. Also, the girlfriend song - uses the beat from Supertramp's "take a look at my girlfriend".

I could go on, but I am sleepy. :)

No comments: