moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Oh...the places you will go...

I love traveling. I don't do enough of it.

I am currently at SFO waiting for my flight back to Orange County. People watching at the airport is amazing. In honor of airports I give you this YouTube video. And I was at the YouTube headquarters this week for work - let me just say - AMAZING. Great office.




This video has been a favorite since 2002-ish MTV-era. When I worked at MTV I would check out beta tapes and make dubs to 1/2 inch for myself. I had tapes and tapes of music videos that probably never even aired on MTV or VH1. I miss music videos. I don't watch enough of them these days.

I should put together a youtube video playlist of my all time fave videos and post to my blog. Look for that soon!

xoxo

No comments: