moonlight - illuminates your stare and it's great, captivating you. Does that trouble you? I didn't mean to trouble you...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Favorite Part about Vegas

The road trip to Vegas is always bound to deliver an amazing playlist. Usually from the 80's/90's (some current stuff interspersed) - and always sprinkled with the amazing one hit wonders and pop disasters.

Par Example: (A sampling of the songs heard while stuck in hella traffic somewhere between Baker and Barstow)

*Bangles - Manic Monday
*Hanson - I will come to you
*Hewey Lewis and the News - Power of Love
*Chamillionaire - Ridin'
*Jtlake - What goes around comes around
*Erasure - A little respect
*The Outfield - Your Love (listen to this one on itunes, I know you know it - Tainted Love anyone??)
*Plus a ton more that I can't remember...

In the spirit of seeing Beatles: Love, we listened to over 3 hours of Beatles music.

No comments: